JUNIOR CAD OPERATOR30 March 2020
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
This position uses sales, technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and
assist them in applying NAVAL & INDUSTRIAL products to their needs. This position plans and organizes all program
activities to maintain the program timing, profitability, technical, quality and manufacturing requirements. In
addition, this position is required to develop new and current business relationships with assigned accounts
by providing internal and external communication and assistance in the development of new and current
products and programs.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Lead the customer satisfaction effort by maintaining a positive relationship and having a
comprehensive understanding of customer processes, products, product strategies, organization
strategies and motivators/drivers.
· Develop quote responses and price change information for customers resulting from model year
changes, design changes and prototype development.
· Review business cases and Tier II supplier quotes to ensure that all the costs are captured including
the review of cost estimate request distributed to affiliate plants to track progress towards
· Lead negotiation for closure on pricing issues by obtaining customer pricing demands and/or criteria
including tooling, current program impact, Annual Price Review, and price strategies for new business opportunities. Specifically leading contract review, RFQ and prototype pricing processes to achieve profit targets.
· Lead past due accounts receivable solutions and/or recovery.
· Support new business development, including identifying new business opportunities and strategies.
· Lead and own the program through product development and validation from New Business Award
through the life of the program by owning and maintaining the comprehensive open issues matrix,
program timelines (customer, internal and supplier), commercial health of the program (profit and
investment) and program status charts.
· Lead program teams including internal program team meetings and customer program review
meetings. This includes providing updates to the team on customer required timelines and changes
while delegating secondary meetings where necessary and coordinating attendance of team
members to ensure that customer meetings have the proper support.
· Act as the main customer liaison to purchasing representatives for all program issues, including
performance, interface and commercial issues (packaging/shipping, design change, build quantity,
Tier II costs), including coordinate internally or with affiliate companies to provide for customer
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties (con't):
Program Management (con't)
· Track program progress to ensure initiation of APQP and program meets quality targets. This will
include review and approval of DFMEA's and customer gateway reviews to ensure that customer
specifications are accurately depicted and customer and internal requirements are met by internal
· Track program open issues with customers and internally to ensure timely resolution, including
monitoring and actively controlling significant program activities to maintain program objectives and
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
· Update executives on the status of the program through meetings and/or reports, including tracking
and reporting to senior management changes to the program which impact the business case and
program profitability. This will include preparing sales call reports to inform management of results of
· Collect information from others internally, plant or Tier II on resolution of issues to prepare for
customer required update meetings, including support in the compliance to customer's supplier
· Conduct customer presentations, including creating customer, technical, strategic development, or
sales strategy presentations.
· Access customer systems such as WARP, GTOP, EDCIS and E-Quote as necessary to obtain
· Other special projects, tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management.
Fill out mandatory fields marked with a (*)