SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER1 April 2020
JUNIOR CAD OPERATOR
Uses CAD equipment to provide support to Engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings,
assembly of drawings, sketches, and diagrams. Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for
manufacture. Makes copies of drawings and maintains information regarding changes to database. Makes
simple decisions but refers most questions/problems to Engineers or Supervisor. Solid understanding of
drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering terminology. Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete
basic mathematical calculations. Familiarity of CAD/CAM equipment and relationship of CAD to CAM.
Individual works with limited supervision alongside other engineers, designers, or senior CAD personnel.
Technical adequacy of routine work is reviewed on completion.
· Uses computer assisted design/drafting (AutoCAD and Revit) equipment and software to develop
· Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
· Makes final sketch of proposed drawings, checking dimensions, materials to be used, relation of one
part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
· Sketches rough layouts and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances,
tolerances, leverages, and location of holes.
· Utilizes knowledge of various engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other
physical sciences to complete drawings. Drafts detailed multilevel drawings.
· Draws finished designs from sketches.
· Updates Drafting and Engineering Standards.
· Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organized file system for Production Drawings.
Fill out mandatory fields marked with a (*)